PlanTracer delivers advanced tools for floor plan drawing and editing in addition to AutoCAD's tools. Its unique toolset also includes automatic and semi-automatic conversion of input such as 2D CAD drawings or raster floor and building plans into intelligent models. PlanTracer will recognize a floor plan, extract FM data and create Intelligent Objects from vector or raster drawings. These objects will contain all the necessary data for your FM solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get PlanTracer brochure here.
- Get PlanTracer User Guide.
- How many internal tabs are there inside recognition?
- How many modes of recognition of initial plans?
- How many ways are available of creating floor-plans in Plan Tracer?
- How to experience trial of PlanTracer?
- Options in Plan-menu doesn't work in PlanTracer 6.0 for AutoCAD 2014,what to do?
- PlanTracer installation guide.
- What are the Autodesk platforms supported by PlanTracer 6.0?
- What are the Autodesk platforms supported by PlanTracer 7.0?
- What are the base types of object in Plan Tracer?
- What is Complex Contour?
- What is Floor Model?
- What is Formula Composer in Plan Tracer?
- What is Object Template?
- What is PlanTracer 7.0 and PlanTracer 2016 release?
- What is Raster Plan?
- What is the command function of Convert to Wall?
- What is the last release of PlanTracer?
- What is the meaning of Non-precise CAD-drawing?
- What is the meaning of PlanTracer-Object?
- What is the meaning of precise CAD- drawing?
- What is the meaning of Recognizing?
- What is Vectorization?
- What system requirement is needed for this application?