WiseImage FM is an application based on the unique CSoft raster-vector technology. It is designed to be a graphical front-end to Facilities Management solutions. WiseImage FM represents floor plans as parametric models consisting of intelligent objects.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe in short how to Resample an image?
- Describe some terms and Definitions in WiseImage FM.
- How to change DPI value during raster image import into WiseImage FM?
- How to develop object library in WiseImage FM?
- How to experience trial of WiseImage FM?
- How to prepare an initial plan in WiseImage FM?
- How to use Cut Fragment command?
- What are the available ways of creating floor plans in WiseImage FM?
- What are the concept of Embedded and Linked images in WiseImage FM?
- What are the exported file formats supported by WiseImage FM?
- What are the types of Calibration Pairs?
- What is Calibration Pairs?
- What is Calibration?
- What is Color Correction and Color Filtration?
- What is DDE?
- What is IFC format conversion?
- What is Pixel?
- What is the last release of WiseImage FM?
- What is the process of Printing in WiseImage FM?
- What is the process of scanning in WiseImage FM?
- What is WiseImage FM Batch?
- What system requirement is needed for WiseImage FM?
- When does a block,image,layer & text style can not be purged by "Purge command"?