RasterID provides a solution to the bottleneck problem of image processing and indexing hundreds and thousands of drawings during or after the scanning process. Full-featured raster cleanup and editing tools combined with integrated direct wide-format and production scanner interface speed-up drawing capturing to digital archives. Scanned drawings are indexed by information contained in the drawing's title block. In addition to operator driven mode, the program performs batch processing on sets of drawings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For what Indexing procedure stands for?
- How Raster ID and EDA works accordingly?
- How to experience trial of RasterID?
- In which format do RasterID export data?
- What are the scope of RasterID ?
- What are the supported formats by RasterID?
- What is mapping?
- What is the last release of RasterID?
- What is the system requirement for RasterID ?
- What is Training OCR Templates?