Frequently Asked Questions
Kindly follow the steps below to develop your own custom object library(.vrl) for better recognition of plan drawings -
- Scale the image with model space
- Create the vector object over raster image
- Now go to WiseImage FM menu bar and click on Plan> Templates Library
- Press right click on Root option and choose object type from the list.
- Use the below option and select the vector object on model space and save the template library(.vrl) file.
- Now recognize all non-intelligent CAD object to intelligent CAD object.