Frequently Asked Questions
Template is the total graphic, text and numerical data, uniquely identifying the specific object.
Generally, a Template includes the following information:
- The name of the Template;
- The Base Type of the object;
- Graphic Image of the object on the plan;
- Search Patterns of the object on the initial plan;
- Object properties (dimensions, belonging to the layer etc.)
In the first case, the Graphic Image of the object is placed directly from the Template onto the produced plan. In the second case, PlanTracer searches on the initial plan for an image similar to the Search Pattern of the object and if it is recognized, the Graphic Image of the object is placed on the produced plan. This Graphic Image belongs to the same Template as the Search Pattern.