Frequently Asked Questions
What are the process of Raster Editing in WiseImage?
Process of Raster Editing:-
- Automatic and manual deskewing;
- Image rotating by an arbitrary angle; mirroring; cropping;
- Changing an image size and resolution;
- Converting to RGB, grayscale, 8-bit indexed;
- A wide choice of filters to correct monochrome, grayscale, and color raster images;
- Tuning the brightness, contrast, and color balance of an image; automatic and manual correction by histogram; Gamma correction;
- Image palette editing; Color reduction;
- Drawing and erasing of raster lines with a specified width and color on monochrome, grayscale, and color raster images; flood filling of closed contours;
- Pixel drawing and flood filling;
- Binarization of color and grayscale images; Various Binarization methods;
- Layering of a color image by a specified number of monochrome raster layers.
Last updated Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:12pm