Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tracing Process?
- Tracing on color and monochrome raster images;
- Converting raster data to vector objects with automatic recognition of object type and by specified templates;
- Tracing arbitrary raster curves by polylines;
- Recognizing a raster hatch;
- Tracing modes with preserving, erasing, or smoothing of an original raster image;
- Auto defining of the most probable polyline tracing direction;
- Orthogonalization of polyline segments with specified or auto defined basic direction;
- Line orthogonalization when tracing;
- Auto defining of a raster entity width with assigning the resulted vectors width;
- Distribution of obtained vector objects by layer and colour;
- Autoextend option when tracing lines and arcs;
- Outline tracing.
Last updated Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:12pm