Kindly follow the steps below to develop your own custom object library(.vrl) for better recognition of plan drawings -
- Scale the image with model space
- Create the vector object over the raster image
- Now go to WiseImage FM menu bar and click on Plan> Templates Library
- Press right-click on Root option and choose object type from the list.
- Use the below option and select the vector object on the model space and save the template library(.vrl) file.
- Now recognize all non-intelligent CAD objects to intelligent CAD objects
Kindly click on the next link to get a video description http://bit.ly/2mPsoFi